Monday, September 29, 2008

Gabby What are You Doin' Here


Who knew? A grandma and no one of any particular consequence would blog. I can honestly say that I've haven't a clue what I am doing but I am diving in both feet and saying, "Gabby you are either gonna sink or swim."

I know there is a place somewhere for my profile and I will find that, eventually. I don't even know if anyone will even be the slightest interested in me or what I have to say. My Dear Husband tunes me out most of the time so y'all can do the same with the click of a mouse. This could be a salve for the wounds I receive from not being heard. I am in the hope, that this will be an outlet for my interself and possibly a place where I set some goals, with some integrity. Whatever the case may be, I want to use my mind and better myself. This is the tool I have chosen to use.

2 comments:

Me Mc said...

I feel the same way! I just started blogging. Thanks for checking out my blog. Your my first follower.

Me Mc said...

Find your voice. We are at very different places in life and very different people but id love to hear from you. I am looking to grow and it sounds like you are to. I hope you figure out what it is you want and find it. I like all the changes you made. Its fun huh?